i'm feeling supremely happy right now. i have another blog, a funny one. you may already follow it. but everybody knows me there. this is my place to bitch, vent, swear, snark, tell my deepest, darkest secrets and live judgement free. nobody knows me here, and that's what i need.
because i have a lot of shit.
here's something i could never do on my other blog.
fuck fuck fuckety-fuck.
that felt soooooo fucking good.
you don't even know.
so for now, i'm going to leave you with a song, it's a favorite of mine. it pretty much describes me.
we all go through shit. every. single. one. of. us.
what are you going to do with your shit?
Yep. I started doing this 2 months ago. Public blog and then my alter ego. It's incredibly freeing and therapeutic. Good for you.
ReplyDeleteI am completely blown away by how horrible your stories are. Whether or not your parents ever told you (and although I don't have the slightest idea who you are), I feel proud that you managed to get yourself through Grad school (stripping and all) and that you are able to put this shit down to exorcise it.
ReplyDeleteI am not known for my sappy sentiments so understand that I am truly blown away by this.